Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jhatpat Pasta

I was tired of eating the regular chapati and bhaji, and didn't know what to eat that could be made in a jiffy. So I whipped up this recipe. It's not real Italian in the sense that it doesn't have a name like Alfredo, or Carbonara, or Arrabiata. It does however, have taste. Oodles of it. The best part? I made it in ten minutes flat!

Ingredients
  • 100g uncooked spaghetti
  • 4 tbsp tomato ketchup (forgive me Lord, for I have sinned!)
  • 1/4th tsp red chilli powder
  • 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 1/8th tsp garam masala
  • black olives
  • a couple of sun-dried tomatoes
  • OR veggies of your choice
  • 3  cheese slices (or shredded cheese)
  • coupla cloves o' garlic
  • coupla sausages (chicken or pork, whichever u like)

Cook the  spaghetti according to manufacturer's instructions. Drain and keep aside. This takes about 8 minutes (the cooking I mean, not the draining!)

Fry the sausages and garlic. Chop the sausages.

Add the tomato ketchup to the spaghetti, all the spices, all the veggies, sausages and cheese.

Run in the microwave for a minute.

Yummy spaghetti ready in a jiffy!

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment